Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sorry I'm not around as much lately!

Hi Everyone! I'm taking a Biology class this semester so I'm kinda busy, but I'll try to get some blogging in soon. I want to tell you all about how Dave bought me a grain mill for Christmas and I've been grinding my own grain and baking homemade bread, and stuff like that. Also, I want to show you my knitting, and take some pictures of the beautiful spot where Danny and I are going cross-country skiiing lately. I hope to post some stuff this weekend.

In the meantime, my dearest pal Joanna has a new blog I want you all to read, called Teach Choice. Check it out!!! :-)

Ok, now I must go look at tiny little creatures under microscopes. Yay! See ya later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nerdine said...

ooh! I love tiny creatures under a microscope!! That's what I miss the most about biology classes. The microscope would unravel a whole other alien world. It's a lot of fun!

1:25 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Biology is fascinating. Enjoy your course and happy weekend! :)

8:29 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Glad to have you back!

5:48 AM  
Blogger Bubbles said...

Hydras rock!!!!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home