Wednesday, January 04, 2006

January 8th Will Be Guerilla Impeachment Day!

Jan 8 is the day to tell everyone you think Bush should be impeached. Make some stickers and/or signs and stick them in public places.

I'm planning to participate in this. In fact, I couldn't wait so I've already made some stickers and placed them around my town. I've given out stickers to some friends who say they'll do it too. It only takes a few minutes to do and it made me feel better.

I recommend it - if for no other reason than it provides some much needed stress-relief. :-)

7 Comments:

Blogger Meegan said...

Best idea I've heard in a long time!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I know, right?!!! We have to do something!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Beaver said...

Hmm that should be interesting to follow. I totally agree and fully support you. But being a foreigner not even living in the US, I have very little legitimity to participate.

Thanks for speaking out though.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Caitlin Shortell said...

I totally agree and think more people should join in protest of the nightmarish state of the nation under this administration. I am also adding your blog to my links on http://legerdenez.blogspot.com, if you don't mind.
Thanks for a meaningful post.
Cait

7:17 PM  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

Hi Kate, great idea. I wish I could help you get rid of him!!

best wishes for 2006 :-)

10:58 AM  
Blogger Ticharu said...

I wanna impeach everyone in Washington! Replace them all with people who've never held office, and folks who've never earned over $30,000 a year. Ban lobbyists. And make 'em all stay there until they straighten this shit out! Then re-convene every other year with a simular group.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea. I've got a big box of anti Bush etc. stickers sitting at home just waiting for some urban beautification.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home