Monday, October 17, 2005

Hahaha. This is so true! (Well... except for the "puritanical work ethic " part...)

a vegetable garden
You are 'growing one's own food'.

You are guided by two words: 'Live simply.' You
value quality over quantity in most things, and
you have little use for the materialism and
consumerism of modern culture. You know the
value of hard work and try to be
self-sufficient as much as possible, and what
you do you do well. Unfortunately, no man is
an island, and you cannot do everything
yourself. Your puritanical work ethic makes
makes people think that you are weird, and not
much fun. Your problem is that growing one's
own food has been obsolete for a long time.


What obsolete skill are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

6 Comments:

Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Not so sure with my fragrance and make-up colleciton if I would qualify!

But I admire the puritanical work ethic for sure!

10:52 AM  
Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

It said I am fascinated with the grotesque and the profane... how did it know??

11:28 AM  
Blogger Bubbles said...

Mine said I was 'Gregg shorthand' and that I knew "how important it is to do things efficiently and on time" which has no relation to me. But it did say that "When you do make friends, you take them seriously, and faithfully keep what they confide in you to yourself." I'm just confused.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Bubbles said...

The scary thing is ... i took it again and put in different answers and it still said I was Gregg Shorthand. I guess it really thinks I am Gregg Shorthand.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Ok Jean, I tried it with different answers and it said I was "growing my own food" AGAIN! *cues twilight zone music*

7:50 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Lonesomepolecat, I know your skills are far from obsolete... You've got MAD skills.
:-)

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home