Friday, September 23, 2005

Ok, I know this is trivial and there's hurricane Rita going on now and all but...

We can all use a laugh, right?

Someone posted this link in a comment on a blog I read sometimes and I went to it on a whim, and I was in hysterics for like, an hour straight. I'm easily amused, but still. This shit is funny.

Basically, It's just things that people overhear other people saying on the street, in a deli, in the subway, etc. in New York City. I love to eavesdrop, and I actually have notebooks FULL of stuff like this.

I can't look at this at work, not because there are nude pics or something, just because it cracks me up too much and I don't want to be sitting here in my office laughing my ass off all by myself.
So...Here ya go, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do. Don't say I never gave ya nothin. :-)

http://www.overheardinnewyork.com/

4 Comments:

Blogger Linda Jones Malonson said...

Than you Kate. I use to read this Blog and forgot about it. I am ROFLMAO ..Too! Humor is what make life tolorable and I love it.

Well, back to Blogging!

2:37 PM  
Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

LOL!!! There are some interesting people in this big world!

4:54 PM  
Blogger pack of 2 said...

LOL, I read for a while too...lmao!

Shelly

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Kate!!!
Isn't it the funniest site??

xoxox
Ange

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home