Monday, August 08, 2005

Busy busy busy...

Sorry Darlinks, I am so busy... summer is like a ball rolling down a hill, it gathers momentum as it nears it's end. Also, work is suddenly very busy as we are installing a new software system for Interlibrary Loans and I have to customize it for our use.

I will try to update the blog tonight. I have some stuff to post, it's just not quite ready yet. Tania of "Brain Trapped In a Girl's Body" has interviewed me and I have answers for her questions but I want to put pictures in too, and they aren't ready yet. Katiedid of "Seldom Nice Nowdays" has very kindly offerend to help me with some formatting changes that I want to make too, but I haven't had time to do them. So...dear readers, thanks for your patience!

3 Comments:

Blogger Annieytown said...

How is Mr Jack Sparrow?
It has been so long since I heard someone mention Inter-Library loans. This was one of my jobs in college at the library. I truly miss working at a library.

Looking forward to the tania questions and the new look!

Hugs-
Annie

1:23 PM  
Blogger cjblue said...

We'll be here when you decide to grace us with your earthy wisdom again. :D MWAH! Go do your stuff and hurry back!

(Summer never is quite the relaxing time we think it's going to be, is it?)

6:44 AM  
Blogger Urban Chick said...

i am anxious and eager to read your five question interview

so i say:

stop picking peaches and BLOG, laydeeeeee!!

;-)

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home