Saturday, July 16, 2005

Crayfish

We saw lots of crayfish in the creek today. Dave caught one but I forgot to take it's picture before we let it go, so I asked him to catch another for me. He found this one and while he was trying to catch it it scooted backwards very fast, right under my nose. Thus, there was no need to pick it up, I just snapped a few pics and Dave could go back to reading his book.

We also saw a large crayfish claw that someone lost in a fight. We wondered if it was from the gianourmous crayfish that lives under a big rock that we call "Monstro". Poor Monstro.

I can't help but wonder what was big enough to beat him in a fight! Could there be an even bigger crayfish? I doesn't seem possible!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bubbles said...

Perhaps there is a crayfish that has gotten an accidental dose of radiation that could beat Godzilla in a fight?

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home